Join our Counselling Staff Team
Are you an experienced Counsellor looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work in an organisation that puts people at the heart of everything we do?
If you answered Yes to both then this role might just be for you.
• You will have excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to carry out a range of duties to meet the clients' needs.
• You will have at minimum a recognised Diploma in Counselling along with demonstrable experience working with a range of client types and presenting issues.
• You will be confident and competent using hand held devices (tablets, smart phones etc) and possess general IT skills.
• As travelling is an essential part of the role, a full driving licence and access to your own transport is required.
What you will be responsible for:
• Delivering 1 – 1 counselling services to our clients using an integrative approach.
All suitably qualified candidates will be considered, however experience in any of the following would also be advantageous:
• Delivering counselling to secondary school age young people, preferably in a school setting
• Delivering time limited, solution focused approaches (SSW; 4:8 model)
• Using digital / web based client record management systems for record keeping
If this sounds like you, click on the "Apply" button for a full job description and application form.
PLEASE NOTE: We are recruiting for this position on a rolling basis and will conclude the recruitment process once we have filled all available posts, so please do not delay in returning completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post / hand to Lifelink, Suite 4 Melisa House, 3 Brand Place, Glasgow G51 1DR.