Based at London Bridge, WPF Therapy sees more than 500 clients each week in our modern, purpose designed centre. We also provide training for about 1000 people each year.
We are a well-established charity, proud of our reputation for high standards and with active membership of BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) and BPC (British Psychoanalytic Council). Our clinical service is accredited by BACP and our graduates are registered with BPC, UKCP or BACP.
- professional trainings and CPD in psychotherapy
- training in counselling skills for people who work with people
- a positive commitment to equalities and diversity
- high-quality, affordable counselling and psychotherapy
- a variety of therapies, short and long term, because people have different needs
- support for mental wellbeing in the workplace.