<p>IFEAL Qualifications offer the only accredited degree and masters Level 5, 6 & 7 Further Education (FE) training qualifications for Equine Assisted Facilitation disciplines, that are in line with the internationally recognised Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). These training programmes are for mental health professionals, professional business coaches and consultants, equine professionals and health and well-being practitioners and anyone who wants to professionally master the art of employing horses in the field of human development.</p>
<p>The IFEAL Method is an evidenced based bio-psycho-social approach to the theoretical methodology, practical applications and outcomes of Equine Facilitation.</p>
<p>The IFEAL Method is part of robust research programme with Kings College, London and Christchurch Canterbury Universities.</p>
Crossfields Institute Level 5 Certificate in Equine Facilitated Human Development
Monday, 25 February 2019 @ 09:00
This course is for those wishing to professionally master the art of working 1:1 with an individual using the IFEAL Equine Facilitated Human Development (EFHD) Method, a behaviour change process for human development, growth and learning.
This course gives facilitators the skills and tools they need to assess the suitability of EFHD inventions for human development, growth and learning and to be able to facilitate and evidence the outcomes of a client’s human behaviour change process using the IFEAL EFHD Method.
The training certifies qualified counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists, executive coach or organisational development consultants and horse professionals to use the IFEAL EFHD Method as a human behaviour change intervention, within their scope of professional practice (i.e. to work with specific client groups that require specialist training and expertise).
For applicants with no previous professional training, this qualification is a psychological wellbeing or life coaching qualification that certifies 1:1 work with individuals, using a behaviour change intervention for human development, growth and learning. EFHD graduates who want to qualify as clinical practitioners working 1:1 with individual’s and with workshops can follow on with the next 2 years of training to the Diploma in EFPT and then the Advanced Diploma in EFPT.
Crossfields Institute Level 6 Diploma in the IFEEL Method of Equine Facilitated Psychotraumatology
Monday, 1 April 2019 @ 09:00
This course will cover the below:
1. Definitions and types CPTSD, PTSD & Trauma.
2. Assessment and formulation of differential diagnosis of CPTSD, PTSD & Trauma.
3. Theory and application of psychotraumalogical frameworks in the context of the neuroscience, dissociation and the psycho-pharmacology of CPTSD, PTSD & Trauma.
4. An evidence based Equine Facilitated Psychotraumatology Model for CPTSD, PTSD & Trauma.
5. Trauma focused resource facilitation skills for safety, stabilisation, regulation and containment of comorbidities: i) Mood disorders ii) Traumatic nightmares iii) Suicide ideation.
6. Understanding equine psychology, behaviour, ethology and welfare. The theoretical considerations of the ethical standards for equines working with humans.
7. Relational horsemanship skills: The tools, techniques and applications of working with horses as co-sentient partners for human development and change.
8. Personal and professional development: Supervision, mentoring, assessment and mapping of facilitator’s own personal and professional development alongside accountability of the ethical considerations of clients.
9. Critical self-reflexive mind-body based practice: developing self-awareness for both clients and facilitators.
(Withyham) Live Life
Thursday, 14 February 2019 @ 09:30
*Event price not yet made available*
The fast pace of demands and pressures in our daily life often destabilizes the work/life well-being balance. Increasingly, relationships and health are undermined and damaged, we may even lose direction and purpose. The Live Life programme is designed to challenge internal scripts that restrain, limit us and take us off our course. Live Life creates space to re-connect and access the power of living authentically.
‘Most psychologists treat the mind as disembodied, a phenomenon with little or no connection to the physical body. Conversely physicians treat the body with no regard to the mind or the emotions. But the body and mind are not separate and we cannot treat one without the other. Research has shown that the body can and must be healed through the mind and that the mind can and must be healed through the body’ Candace Pert, Neuroscientist
By attending the Live Life workshop you will receive:
• Clarity on your priorities and values
• Insights to the original purpose of distractions and dysfunction
• Functional behavioural change tools that focus on the ‘now’
• Ignition of vibrant, courageous and compelling energy at will
• Engaged enthusiasm to be realistic about your own needs
• Enhanced communication and relationship skills
• Internal alignment – a sense of health, wealth and happiness
(Withyham) IFEAL Taster Day
Friday, 1 February 2019 @ 09:30
IFEAL Taster Day – a great promotional price offer £250
IFEAL Equine Facilitated Human Development and Psychotraumatology programmes are considered leaders in field of Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching, Psychotherapy, Trauma and PTSD. IFEAL provides accredited and regulated training programmes in the field of Equine Facilitated Human Development and Psychotraumatology, as well as a rigorous research programme that evidences efficacy. If you would like to know more about IFEAL Method, please join us on our Taster Day at a great promotional price offer.
By attending the IFEAL Taster Day you will:
◦ Learn about the unique benefits of the IFEAL Equine Facilitated Human Development and Equine Facilitated Psychotraumatology Method
◦ Get clarity on what Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy can and cannot do. What is the evidence base in which we can trust?
◦ Be inspired to know how to achieve best practice results in the fast growing field of Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy.
◦ Learn what is Relational Horsemanship and why is this the foundation for best practice in Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy
◦ Learn about the needs of horses in the field of Equine Assisted Facilitation, Therapy, Coaching and Psychotherapy evidenced by the worlds leading equine ethologists.
◦ Meet the IFEAL herd who are free to roam on tracked paddocks and live according to their innate needs.
◦ Be awarded CPD certificate with 6 credits.